QuanticDev’s engineering and software development resources. All the articles and videos are based on my experiences as a software engineer with a decade of experience and education in electronics and semiconductor physics. In my career, I have developed several popular open-source projects, apps, and games.
- YouTube: youtube.com/quanticdev
- Twitter: twitter.com/quantic_dev
- Instagram: instagram.com/quantic_dev
If you want to contribute to any article, you are welcome to make a pull request or new issue on GitHub. You can comment under YouTube videos, or read existing comments.
- Is Windows Good for Developers Again?
- Responding to Harvard’s Survey Request About My Open-Source Contributions [Video Only]
- Fastest PHP Best Practices Guide
- State of Software Engineering in 2020
- Most Popular Programming and Markup Languages 2010 - 2023 (extrapolated) on GitHub [Video Only]
- How to Correctly Use Github for Software Development - My Full Workflow With Tutorial
- Raspberry Pi: A Developer’s Companion - A Complete Guide with Docker
- What Is Serverless (Function-as-a-Service), and Is It Worth?
- Cleanest Linux Productivity and Development Environment using Manjaro Linux
- Software Quality Assurance - How Do Software Companies Test Their Products? [Video Only]
- Software Design Patterns, Principles, and Best Practices
- Software Engineer Compensation Guide - From Junior ($100K) to Senior ($500K++) Engineer Compensations
- Fundamental Engineering Principles - What are the expectations form developers and engineers?
- Kadane’s Algorithm and Its Proof - Max/Min Sum Subarray Problem
- Lockable Tree - Google Interview Question
- Subarray vs Substring vs Subsequence vs Subset
- Sliding Window Technique
Hardware & Software
- Cleaning My MacBook After 16800 Hours of Use!
- How Fast is H.265/HEVC Software Encoding on ARM CPUs (iPhone/Android) With FFmpeg?
- Stripe’s $35B valuation in 8 years - How a tech startup reaches billion-dollar valuation? [Video Only]
- How to Find Funding for Your Project
- Essential Software for Working From Home
- OBS Studio: Open-Source Software for Video Recording and Live Streaming
- How to Manage Money as a Techie - How I Invest as a Software Engineer
- How to Set up a Free Website with GitHub Pages & How I Created quanticdev.com
- What Is the Most Valuable Thing You Can Learn in One Hour?
- Nothing here yet..
Teoman “QuanticDev” Soygul (soygul.com) · info(at)quanticdev.com